Clive James Clynick is the author of some 19 previous metal detecting “how-to” books, numerous articles and product reviews. In this advanced, information-packed guide he shares tips and secrets of his many years of successful gold-hunting with the Minelab CTX 3030. Topics include:
- Understanding the CTX’s Gold-Hunting Strengths and Weaknesses.
- Open “Audio” and Closed Screen “Gold Box” Methods.
- Interference and Stability.
- Coil Control, Discriminate and Target Acquisition.
- The “Signal Balancing” Approach to Getting More Depth.
- “Graduated”Tuning and Selectivity.
- Getting More Depth with Manual Sensitivity.
- When to Use Automatic Sensitivity.
- 17” Coil Gold-Hunting.
- The CTX in Black Sand.
- CTX 3030 “Gold Skills.”
- Beach, Park and Shallow Water Gold Methods.
…and much more…
97 pgs. 8.5 X 5.5 softbound (16.95)
Hey Clive, I received your book a couple days ago in the mail. This book is a good follow up to the Practical Guide for the CTX 3030 well done.
CTX 3030 Programs
The Minelab CTX 3030 allows users to create and share preset programs for various situations. Here is a selection of Minelab CTX 3030 programs for download. This page for downloading Minelab CTX 3030 programs will be updated frequently as I find more. If you have a favorite Minelab CTX 3030 program you would like to share, contact me so that I can add it to the collection. (Note: Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge users will not be able to download. Chrome, Firefox et al work fine though). Download CTX 3030 programs here:
|CTX 3030 Beach & Gold Programs||CTX 3030 Inland Coin Programs||CTX 17″ Coil Programs||CTX 3030 UK “IRON” Programs|
|Andy’s Gold||Canadian Coins Original||17 Inch Coil Lowtrash||GH Tadpole|
|Andy’s Beach||Parks and Yards||Big Coil Worked Out Park||Gary’s Programs|
|Desanto Beach||Ronfin’s Trashy Ground Coin||Coin Harvester|
|2 Tone FE Gold||Trashy Park|
|Jason’s Gold Jewelry Program|
|Placer High Trash|