Clive James Clynick is the author of six previous treasure hunting books and numerous articles. This book of proven methods for improving your accuracy and versatility with the White’s Spectrum “E” Series DFX will be of benefit to detectorists at all levels.
- how basic skills can benefit hunters at all levels.
- modifying the presets for better performance.
- coil control methods for greater accuracy.
- hunting specifically for jewelry.
- all-metal methods and “reverse hunting.”
- tuning for sand, dense trash and iron.
- site-specific DFX applications.
- detecting “the first ten feet” of a shoreline.
- “silver only” hunting.
- running “notch” programs.
- understanding and modifying the EEPROMS.
- and much more…
(79 pages, 8.5 X 5.5 softbound) $14.95.