by Clive James Clynick
In this informative 93 page book author Clive James Clynick shares his many years of worldwide detecting experience with the reader. Topics include:
- equipment choices and equipment handling.
- getting the most from your water detector.
- site selection and site “reading.”
- pulse induction and all-metal methods.
- understanding shorelines and water conditions.
- how to consistently find valuable jewelry in the water.
- traveling with equipment.
- hunting resorts abroad.
- an island-by-island guide to detecting in the Caribbean
(93 pgs. 8.5 X 5.5 softbound) $ 14.95