In this informative and detailed book the author shares his twenty-five years of detecting experience with the reader. These pro-level methods, tips and tricks for the Minelab Excalibur will help you become a more effective, accurate and versatile shallow water treasure hunter.
• Using the Excalibur’s tones to identify gold and recognize junk.
• Super depth secrets, both modes.
• Fresh and salt water tuning for peak performance.
• Coil control skills and methods.
• Getting results in dense trash and other difficult conditions.
• Using pulse induction methods with the Excalibur
• Large coil skills, methods and tuning.
• Understanding sites for consistent results.
• Fine-tuning your skills with the Excalibur.
• Getting top dollar for your gold.
• And much more…
(90 pgs. 8.5 X 5.5 softbound) $14.95
On thing I did when I first bought the Excal was to buy Clive Clynick”s books on the Excalibur…they have been invaluable. Good luck. Furious T
The absolute best way you can learn that machine is to get Clive J. Clynicks book on the Excal called “Advanced Methods for Finding Gold in the Water with the Minelab Excalibur”. It is an overwhelming machine when you don’t have anyone around that uses one, and all of those tones sound the same… like jibberish! Get the book, it is WELL worth it, took months off of the learning curve for me.
by Joe in Memphis
When I bought my Excalibur2, I also bought Clive Clynics books, and they really opened my eyes to what the machine was trying to tell me. Don
I am now able to detect a deeper layer of sand after reading and applying techniques learned from Canadian Clive Clynick’s book, Advanced Methods for Finding Gold in the Water with the Minelab Excalibur. With proper tuning of the threshold and sensitivity greater depths and small targets are possible. I had been over the same location where I found the ring twice this Fall. I have high hopes that my 34 ring fall season will be eclipsed in 09 after getting the great coaching from Clive’s book. He has many other titles and I would highly recommend this author to you.