By Clive James Clynick
Clive James Clynick is the author of two previous treasurehunting books and numerous articles. “DFX Gold Methods” is the result of several years of research and detector field-testing. Mr. Clynick draws upon his twenty-five years of metal detecting experience to create this unique guide to finding gold jewelry with the White’s DFX metal detector. The author shares his proven methods for:
- choosing gold hunting sites.
- “reading” and observing within sites.
- developing a practical understanding of the DFX.
- recognizing trash targets, particularly aluminum.
- creating your own custom ring programs based upon your specific site conditions.
- improving your gold count this treasure hunting season.
(76 pages, 8.5 X 5.5, softbound) $14.95