Thought I would do a promo on this book my personal favorite. This isa book for anyone who wants to really get out there and operate at the highest level. It covers machine choices and applications, equipment handling, understanding grades, access, rough and deep water basics, shoreline dynamics, classification, exchange–things that some of the best guys in the hobby have taught me.
- Shallow Water Metal Detecting: “Lessons from the Pros”
By Clive James Clynick
Clive James Clynick is the author of ten previous treasure hunting books and numerous articles. In this detailed and informative book Mr. Clynick draws on his 30 years of detecting experience and that of top pros worldwide to produce this advanced guide for the serious water and shoreline treasure hunter. Topics include:
- -advanced site selection and analysis.
- -spotting and acting upon site patterns.
- -success in heavily-worked conditions.
- -using multiple machines accurately.
- -pro-level equipment handling tips.
- -“edge hunting”
- -post-storm detecting.
- -underwater methods.
- – traveling to detect.
- -pro-level beach hunting tips.
- – and much more…
$14.95 (94 pgs., 8.5 x 5.5 softbound).