I’m proud to announce my new 120 page book on developing your skills and accuracy with the Equinox. The book is a response to the number of questions I get asking how to use the Equinox and any number of types of sites–inland, relic, beach, park….
You could say that this is an advanced book about simple skills. These small, basic skills, tricks and competencies add up to “more than the sum of the parts” in what they allow you to do with the Equinox. It’s my hope that the book will teach readers to:
-develop generalizable skills that can be applied at any type of site–park, relic or shoreline.
-create effective custom settings for your sites.
-overcome conditions-related problems.
-get more depth and hunt with greater accuracy using this great detector platform.
-understand and apply the Minelab Equinox “2.0” upgrade.
I hope to begin shipping copies next week.
Skill-Building with the Minelab Equinox Metal Detector
By Clive James Clynick
Clive James Clynick is the author of some 24 previous treasure hunting “how-to” books and numerous articles. In this detailed and informative book, he explains how understanding the Equinox’s operating characteristics and features can help you to find more treasure. Topics include:
- Dense Iron Methods and Skill Building
- Walk First. How Small Skills Add Up to Accuracy
- Managing the Heavily Processed, Modulated Signal
- Understanding and Managing the Power Curve
- Beyond Meter and Tone
- Accuracy and Conclusiveness
- Salt Water Stabilization and Depth Tips from Top Hunters
- Signal Balancing the Equinox for More Depth
- ‘Micro’ Gold and Chain Hunting
- Understanding the Upgrades
…and much more…
(8.5 X 5.5, softbound 120 pages)