This book is about:
-how basic skills can help you to get the most from the Legend’s amazing performance.
-understanding fast digital and multifrequency detectors.
-understanding and using the v.1.80 Upgrade’s key performance features.
-signal balancing and performance.
Legend deep silver and dense iron methods.
-using the Legend as a park and shoreline gold-hunting machine.
A Beginner’s Guide to the Nokta / Makro Legend
Clive James Clynick has detected for over 40 years and is the author of 24 detector “how to” manuals, numerous articles and product reviews. Topics include:
- Customizing the Legend for Your Sites and Type of Hunting.
- Navigation: “Fiddle Less and Find More.”
- Getting Results with the Legend at Tough Sites.
- Coil Control Target Testing and Other Skills.
- Understanding Fast Digital and Multi Frequency Detectors .
- Bottle Caps and Other Problem Targets.
- The Legend as a Gold Jewelry Hunting Machine.
- Understanding and Using the v.1.08 Updates’s Key Performance Features.
…and Much More…
(Softbound, 101 pgs).